Contect US

For Any kind of Graphic Design and adds Contact US rockjone@gmail.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

My iPad app just hit the app store

I just released the Lifelike Alarm Clock and Weather HD entirely designed in Keynote using Mockapp (no photoshop or other tool whatsoever). I released it in collaboration with PostIndustria: amazing mobile dev firm out of Ukraine. Highly recommended if you need a mobile app built in no time at reasonable cost. Check it out in the app store and let me know what you think.

Lifelike Alarm Clock and Weather HD


If you like it, please do spread the word and don’t be shy about posting your reviews. More Lifelike apps are coming. All designed using Mockapp of course.

The iPhone version is coming soon (under review by Apple as I write). It was redesigned for the iPhone from the ground up… and guess what it was designed with.

No comments: