Contect US

For Any kind of Graphic Design and adds Contact US rockjone@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Need Blog, Web or Graphic Design Help? SEO Help?

Since my switch to WordPress in December I have had suspicions that my SEO wasn’t set up correctly. When Google performed their latest PR update and my GPR went from a 0 to a n/a… I knew.

I have been trying to work on fixing it, but finally I gave up and put out an S.O.S. … I was stumped.

That’s when I found Jenny from Simple Mama Blog & Web Design. She has been very sweet with my ignorance. In less than an afternoon she had most of my problems fixed (we hope! waiting for one more update). Jenny knows a lot about SEO because, that’s what she does!

Take a look at some of her snapshots from her portfolio!

FreebieSpot-Post

HealthifiedMom-Main

CoyoteCreek-Main

1 comment:

Facebook Development said...

Pretty nice and informative means of worthy information.